This story was written in collaboration with Forbes Finds. Forbes Finds covers products we think you’ll love. Featured products are independently selected and linked to for your convenience. If you buy something using a link on this page, Forbes and the author may receive a small share of that sale.
Walmart’s Black Friday ad scan has landed! In it are some of the biggest Black Friday deals you will find this year, especially for iPhones. So below you can find my pick of Walmart Black Friday doorbusters as well as the best current live deals. Keep this page bookmarked as it will be continually updated.
Reminder: Walmart’s Black Friday 2019 Shipping Policy
Despite official shipping policy news from Best Buy and from Target, Walmart has kept silent. But this silence is telling. Target has long had the best Black Friday shipping terms and it was keen to promote this. Similarly, Best Buy’s announcement was an upgrade to match Target. But, speaking to industry insiders, the bad news is Walmart’s silence is because the store will stick to the same $35 minimum spend for free shipping as in previous years.
The good news? It looks like you’ll want to spend a lot more than $35 on Walmart’s 2019 Black Friday sales.
Walmart Black Friday 2019: Current Live Sales (Updated)
Walmart’s ad scan doorbusters are in the next section because they don’t go live until November 27 but many of the top savings are not as good as the live deals listed here. The exception is smartphones, wait for the doorbusters.
- TOP NEW DEAL – Apple 10.5-inch iPad Pro WiFi, 512GB (2018 model) – $699.00 (save $300) – likely the biggest iPad savings you’ll find this year – shop deal now
- TOP NEW DEAL – Google Smart TV Kit: Google Home Mini and Chromecast, Walmart Exclusive – $45.00 (save $30) – I expect this will be the top Black Friday Home Mini bundle – shop deal now
- NEW LOWER PRICE – Apple iPad (6th Gen) 128GB Wi-Fi – $329 (save $100) – shop deal now
- NEW LOWER PRICE – Apple Watch Series 3 Bundle – GPS+Cellular – 38mm – Sport Band – Aluminum Case + Bonus MOTILE Power Bank – $219 (save $80 + free power bank) – shop deal now
- NEW – iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max – save $100 with qualified activation on AT&T and Verizon – shop deal now
- NEW – Samsung 43-inch 4K UHD 2160p LED Smart TV with HDR UN43NU6900 – $277.99 (save $220) – shop deal now
- NEW – Samsung 55-inch 4K UHD 2160p LED Smart TV with HDR UN55NU6900 – $377.99 (save $150) – shop deal now
- NEW – Samsung 75-inch 4K UHD 2160p LED Smart TV with HDR UN75NU6900 – $997.99 (save $500) – shop deal now
- NEW – iPhone 6S , 32GB, Straight Talk – $149.99 (save $150) – shop deal now
- NEW – Apple Smart Keyboard for iPad (7th Generation) and iPad Air (3rd Generation) – US English – $110.01 (save $30) – shop deal new
- NEW – Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 mega-bundle: $90 – $89.99 (save $110) – shop deal now
- NEW – Lenovo Ideapad 330s 15.6-inch laptop (AMD Ryzen 5 2500U Quad-Core Processor, 8GB Memory, 256GB Storage) – $349.00 (save $50) – shop deal now
- NEW – HP 22 All-in-One, 22″ Display, Intel Celeron G4900T 2.9 GHz, 4GB RAM, 1TB HDD – $299.00 (save $200) – shop deal now
- Xbox One S – Modern Warfare bundle + 3 hours of 2XP – $249 (save $60) – shop deal now
- Xbox One S – White, Forza 4 bundle – $249 (save $60) – shop deal now
- Apple Watch Series 4 GPS + Cellular, 44mm, Sport Loop, Aluminum – $429 (save $100) – shop deal now
- Lenovo IdeaPad L340 Gaming 15.6-inch laptop (Intel Core i5-9300H, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD) Gradient Blue – $599 (save $150) – shop deal now
- 75-inch UN75NU6900 Class 4K, UHD 2160p LED Smart TV with HDR – $897.99 (save $600) – shop deal now
- VIZIO 65-inch Class M-Series, Quantum 4K Ultra HD (2160p) HDR Smart TV (M656-G4) (2019 Model) – $498 (save $350) – shop deal now
Walmart Black Friday 2019 Doorbusters
Now the ad scan is official, these are the deals you need to look out for when they go live on November 27:
- Apple iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max – $300 Walmart Gift Card when activating a new instalment plan (my source was correct)
- Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+, Note 10 – $450 Walmart Gift Card when activating a new instalment plan (as above) – this is the top Black Friday Galaxy deal (next: Costco – $420 gift card)
- Apple iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR – $450 Walmart Gift Card on the XS, $400 on XS Max and XR when activating a new instalment plan
- AirPods 2019 with standard charging case for $129 (save $15 from current price) – go for Amazon’s live AirPods Pro deal instead.
- 10.2-inch 2019 32GB iPad for $249 (save $80)
- Apple Watch Series 3 (38mm) for $129 (save $70)
- Apple Watch Series 3 (42mm) for $159 (save $70) – both Watch savings topped by live deals above
- Xbox One S Jedi Fallen Order bundle for $199
- Xbox One S All-Digital Edition for $149 (save $100)
- PS4 1TB with triple game bundle for $199
- 40-inch Onn Roku TV for $98
- 50-inch Onn Roku 4K TV for $148
- 65-inch Vizio V Series 4K TV for $398 (save $130)
- Roku Ultra with JBL headphones for $48 (save $51)
- Roku SE for $18
- JBL Flip 3 Stealth wireless speaker for $50 (save $50)
- Lenovo Smart Clock for $39 (save $40)
- Google Home Mini for $19 (save $6 from current price)
- Samsung Chromebook 3 11.6-inch for $99 (save $60)
Interestingly, many of Walmart’s biggest Black Friday deals have alternative sales which are actually live now. Walmart will deliver larger savings on Black Friday itself but stock will be low – particularly its headlining iPhone 11 series $300 deal. I also can’t see Walmart beating many of the current Samsung TV sales.
That said, Walmart will deliver close to best-of-class deals on all major smartphones, games consoles and both premium and budget TV options – which should see it standout during Black Friday 2019. That is Walmart’s strength: it has everything.
If you can’t wait for Black Friday itself and want a deal now, check out my dedicated store-by-store, Black Friday deals guides for Amazon’s early live deals, Best Buy’s live deals, Walmart’s live deals and major Apple sales and Samsung savings.
To track my daily Black Friday guides, leaks and recommendations hit the Follow button on my author page.
More of my Black Friday Guides on Forbes