Loud & Live Sports is looking to add to their growing team in the CrossFit and fitness competition realm. In an Instagram post they announced that they are looking for athletes to make-up their Demo Team for their competitions.
Join the team: Loud & Live Sports are looking for athletes of all fitness levels as well as teen and masters to demonstrate the standards, movements and workouts for their upcoming five fitness competitions. Interested parties must fill out an application to be considered for the position.
- Athletes selected will be ineligible to compete at the competitions that Loud & Live hosts. Those competitions include the Wodapalooza Fitness Festival, West Coast Classic, Madrid Championships, Granite Games and Mayan Classic.
- Selected athletes will also be asked to help test the workouts that are programmed for their events prior to the competitions.
- Athletes are needed for the Elite, RX, Intermediate, Scaled, and Beginner divisions, including all ages from Teens to Masters.
- Athletes must be available to test 3-5 workouts per week leading up to each/any of the Loud & Live Events.
- Compensation includes clothing and gear from Loud & Live partners and sponsors as well as tickets to the events.
One big thing: Loud & Live is all in when it comes to throwing their full schedule of events in 2021 after having all but one of their competitions canceled due to the COVID-19 pandemic this year. Their five competitions will run independently from the 2021 CrossFit season as the direction of the upcoming Games season is unknown. The hiring of a demo team staff shows they are moving on with their own season and that they are looking to improve the quality of their events.
Get The Newsletter
For a daily Digest of all things CrossFit. Community, Athletes, Tips, Recipes, Deals and more.