- I tried grilled cheese recipes from Kylie Jenner, Chrissy Teigen, Joanna Gaines, and Antoni Porowski to see which was best.
- While Jenner’s was the most classic of the bunch, Gaines’ was the gooiest and most impressive, in my opinion.
- I think Teigen’s recipe is a fun way to elevate an otherwise simple grilled cheese.
- In my opinion, both of Porowski’s sandwiches would have benefited from a more savory bread.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Reality star and makeup maven Kylie Jenner occasionally indulges her inner amateur foodie, sharing favorite recipes on her YouTube and social media channels from time to time. Model-turned-home-cooking-maven Chrissy Teigen published two cookbooks. Joanna Gaines followed up her “Fixer Upper” TV success by becoming a lifestyle influencer to a fanbase of homemakers. And Antoni Porowski continues to rise to culinary fame as the foodie on call for “Queer Eye” on Netflix.
These celebrities have shared numerous recipes, but none are quite as free-spirited as their individual takes on the classic grilled cheese sandwich.
Whether you’re a purist who mostly sticks to cheese and bread, like Jenner and Teigen do, or whether you’re looking to step it up a notch with fresh herbs or cured meat, like Gaines and Porowski, there’s sure to be a celebrity who has a tried and true recipe for your particular palate.
Though I found the recipes from Jenner, Teigen, and Gaines to each be perfect as-is for their own special occasions, I think Porowski’s recipes could use a little tweaking when it comes to his choice of bread.