Don’t forget to take the quiz at 03:50! Comment below what you think is the right answer, to be one of the 3 lucky winners who can win Amazon vouchers worth INR 500 or $10! (Depending on your location). What are you waiting for? Winners will be announced on July 8th, 2021.
This video on Cryptocurrency covers all the important concepts from basics to advanced. Also it covers all the information about Cryptocurrency like what Cryptocurrency is, how Cryptocurrency originated, How Cryptocurrency works, How Cryptocurrency benefits us and How it works on Blockchain.
These are the topics we will be discussing in this video:
0:48 – What is Cryptocurrency?
1:11 – What makes Cryptocurrency so different and interesting?
2:18 – How Cryptocurrency works?
2:54 – What is “CRYPTO” in Cryptocurrency?
3:18 – Impact of Cryptocurrency on the World
3:31 – About “Malta Island”
4:12 – Benefits of Cryptocurrency
4:25 – Future of Cryptocurrency
Cryptocurrency works on Blockchain Technology, it is decentralized, open source and a mode of peer-to-peer transaction. it is not issued and controlled by any government or central authority, unlike other payment systems.
?Enroll for Free Blockchain Course & Get Your Completion Certificate: https://www.simplilearn.com/learn-blockchain-basics-skillup?utm_campaign=CryptocurrencyScribe&utm_medium=Description&utm_source=youtube
✅Subscribe to our Channel to learn more about the top Technologies: https://bit.ly/2VT4WtH
⏩ Check out the Blockchain training videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yubzJw0uiE4&list=PLEiEAq2VkUUKmhU6SO2P73pTdMZnHOsDB
#Cryptocurrency #WhatIsCryptocurrency #CryptocurrencyExplained #CryptocurrencyForBeginners #CryptocurrencyMining #CryptocurrencyTutorial #CryptoBasics #CryptocurrencyExplainedSimply #CryptocurrencyExplainedForBeginners #Simplilearn
Cryptocurrencies have become increasingly popular over the past several years – as of 2018, there were more than 1,600 of them! And the number is constantly growing. With that has come to an increase in demand for developers of the blockchain (the underlying technology of cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin, thereum, dogecoin).
To know about cruptocurrecny and Blockchain, visit: https://www.simplilearn.com/blockchain-certification-training-course?utm_campaign=CryptocurrencyScribe&utm_medium=Description&utm_source=youtube
About Simplilearn Blockchain Certification Training:
Simplilearn’s Blockchain Certification Training has been designed for developers who want to decipher the global craze surrounding Blockchain, Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.
Why learn Blockchain?
Blockchain technology is the brainchild of Satoshi Nakamoto, which enables digital information to be distributed. A network of computing nodes makes up the Blockchain. Durability, robustness, success rate, transparency, incorruptibility are some of the enticing characteristics of Blockchain. By design, Blockchain is a decentralized technology which is used by a global network of the computer to manage Bitcoin transactions easily.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
1. Apply Bitcoin and Blockchain concepts in business situations
2. Build compelling Blockchain applications using the Ethereum Blockchain
3. Design, test and deploy secure Smart Contracts
4. Use the latest version of Ethereum development tools (Web3 v1.0)
5. Develop Hyperledger Blockchain applications using Composer Framework
6. Model the Blockchain applications using Composer modeling language
7. Develop front-end (client) applications using Composer API
8. Leverage Composer REST Server to design a web-based Blockchain solution
9. Design Hyperledger Fabric Composer Business Network 10.
10. Understand the true purpose and capabilities of Ethereum and Solidity
The Blockchain Certification Training Course is recommended for:
2. Technologists interested in learning Ethereum, Hyperledger and Blockchain
3. Technology architects wanting to expand their skills to Blockchain technology
4. Professionals curious to learn how Blockchain technology can change the way we do business
5. Entrepreneurs with technology background interested in realizing their business ideas on the Blockchain
For more updates on courses and tips follow us on:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Simplilearn
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/simplilearn
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/simplilearn/
– Website: https://www.simplilearn.com
– Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/simplilearn_elearning
– Telegram Mobile: https://t.me/simplilearnupdates
– Telegram Desktop: https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@simplilearnupdates
Get the Simplilearn app: https://simpli.app.link/OlbFAhqMqgb